How to take your presentation skills to a whole new level
People come to me for one of three reasons: they go to pieces in front of a live audience, they want help with a critical speech, or they understand the importance of presentation skills for their careers – and they want to stand out.
But they all have one thing in common. The wrong foundation. They were taught public speaking by focusing on the written word as if they were writing essays, reports, dissertations. And they prepared their speeches in silence… thinking of the impact on the eyes, not the ears.
My coaching is based on speaking the words out loud before you write them. Guess what happens.
- Your vocabulary changes.
- Your sentence structure changes.
- The way you assemble your thoughts changes.
And what do those changes achieve? They liberate your true voice. They boost your confidence – because the words flow naturally. And the audience loves you – because you are no longer like all the other speakers. You are engaging, and compelling, and successful.
This is the essence of my TalkitOut Technique. Let me help you liberate your authentic voice so you can achieve your dreams.
Four easy steps to becoming a better public speaker and presenter:
- Sign up today for our monthly newsletter. Each month, free and direct to your inbox, you get five articles packed with tips, techniques and commentary of current communications issues
- Download our free White Papers… Top Ten Tips, Ace That Presentation, Hooked on Story, Writing Tips, Talking to the Media
- Invest in an e-book or video course, and delve deeper into the secrets of winning speeches and presentations
- Talk to us about personalised one-on-one or group coaching. As one happy client told us, “it was the best leadership investment I ever made.”
How can TalkitOut help you be a better speaker?
See for yourself in this short video with TalkitOut creator Halina St James
Standing ovation 4 times. Thank you very much – you were a big part of my success. – Milt Isaacs, President, ACFO
Learn at home, starting at just $10
- TalkitOut: From Fears to Cheers is our popular e-book and paperback. Download the e-book ($10) and you’ll be delighted how quickly your presentation skills improve.
- Or try the TalkitOut Workbook. Download a copy from our store and work through the guided exercises.
- Prefer following a video? Our Present Like a Pro video is a full-day workshop condensed into 90 minutes.
… allows me to connect with my audience every time I speak. It’s the best leadership investment I have ever made. – Fred Morley, Greater Halifax Partnership
Learn in a workshop
- For organizations, we offer on-site training sessions for up to 5 people at a time.
- For individuals, we offer 1 – 1 coaching (by phone or Skype if necessary).
Contact us for information about our flexible training solutions. Fill out our contact form or call us at 902 499 2243.