Take your presentation skills to a whole new level
Speaking in front of an audience does funny things to the smartest people.
It shouldn’t be an ordeal. After all, most people are articulate, persuasive and funny when talking with friends or colleagues. But when there’s an audience, three out of four people get tongue-tied and uncomfortable.
And the downside of being a nervous speaker is more than just discomfort. People who are afraid of speaking in public usually earn 10% less than those who present well. Bad presentations inhibit your chances of promotion. Good presenting skills are seen as a must-have for leaders.
Don’t worry. There’s an easy and effective solution. With my proven TalkitOut system, you will liberate your true voice, grow in confidence, and be able to engage and persuade audiences.
Let me help you liberate your authentic voice so you can achieve your dreams.
Two easy steps to becoming a better public speaker and presenter:
- Sign up today for our monthly newsletter. Each month, free and direct to your inbox, you get five articles packed with tips, techniques and commentary of current communications issues
- Invest in an e-book or video course, and delve deeper into the secrets of winning speeches and presentations
How can TalkitOut help you be a better speaker?
See for yourself in this short video with TalkitOut creator Halina St James
Standing ovation 4 times. Thank you very much – you were a big part of my success. – Milt Isaacs, President, ACFO
Learn at home, starting at just $10
- TalkitOut: From Fears to Cheers is our popular e-book and paperback. Download the e-book ($10) and you’ll be delighted how quickly your presentation skills improve.
- Or try the TalkitOut Workbook. Download a copy from our store and work through the guided exercises.
- Prefer following a video? Our Present Like a Pro video is a full-day workshop condensed into 90 minutes.
… allows me to connect with my audience every time I speak. It’s the best leadership investment I have ever made. – Fred Morley, Greater Halifax Partnership